There are many ways in which you can help the Good Shepherd Ministry to feed and comfort those in need.
- Make sandwiches
- Serve food at our sandwich hatch.
- Serve in the dining room.
- Pack food.
- Help with the driving.
- Remember us in your prayers
- Collect food at your place of work or worship.
- Tell others about our vital work.
- Tinned food
- Non-perishable foods
- Sleeping bags
- Carrier bags
- You can donate online at Little Brothers of the Good Shepherd
- Please send cheques payable to Good Shepherd Ministry (our address is at the bottom of the page.)
- Set up a monthly standing order
- £10 can pay for 20 clients to have daily food parcel
- £25 can pay for 30 clients to have a hot meal